Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sweet Tater 31.5 Weeks

My appointment today was good. No real changes, other than our Sweet Tater continues to bake up real nice. ;)

Stats:

My Weight Gain: 1 lb (13 total)
My BP: 110/60

Baby's Measurement: 33 weeks (John was measuring over 37 weeks at this point)
Baby's HR: 140s

My ob was so happy to hear how well John is doing and is totally happy with our little lady's development too. Next time we will schedule the sonogram, probably for week 36, but things continue to look right on track. And for those of you worried the stress was too much for me...my doctor is quite happy with my pregnancy. She is very happy with my bp, and my weight gain is good in her opinion. It truly is amazing. I think my body might be made for pregnancy. If I ate as much as I have been lately when I was not pregnant, I think I would be pushing 300 lbs right about now.

P.S. I just re-read that last statement and I don't want to come across as vain or that I think I am some hot prego chick. The dimples in my thighs are shameful, I mean hideous. This comment was in reference to the moderate weight gain, and the moderate weight gain alone...my actual appearance leaves much to be desired. I will add that I finally got around to grooming my eyebrows yesterday. Those caterpillars were getting quite out of control! Too much information for most, I know.

1 comment:

BrandyLee said...

I think you look wonderful! Your weight gain sounds so very healthy. My OB encouraged me to gain as you are. That didn't quite happen ;)