Saturday, June 21, 2008

Feeling more himself


This morning has already been significantly better. John can see quite well. He slept quite well last night, in his own room, and is getting around, feeling a bit more independent! I dare say, I think we are on the upswing! The boy did soak through his diaper twice, so it took 3 sets of pjs to get through the night, so tonight we are considering wrapping John in a Depend. It seems he is getting rid of those excess fluids very effectively!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thank God he can see!!! That is such wonderful news and I am sure that will make him feel a lot better. That picture from yesterday just broke my heart. I am just so glad he is doing better. I love that he is wearing the same pjs as Samuel - do you need more by the way? I am more than happy to get you some!! ;-) Yay for John!!

Murphy boys said...

Hi April, just wanted you to know that I have been praying and thinking alot about you guys...the journey that you guys have gone through with your sweet little boy is amazing. I think it is awesome that you have journaled (blogged) so well during this time in your life. I always look forward to reading each new blog that you write so that I can learn more about your family. My heart did hurt and tears started flowing when I saw your little man so swollen, but I am so relieved that he is on the upswing. I pray that you and Tate can get more rest and that God gives you guys an overwhelming peace! Love, Connie Murphy