Today was an early appointment and we are grateful that all continues on the straight and narrow.
My BP: 110/70
My Weight Gain: 2 lbs (damn healthy food ;)
Baby's HR: 140s
Baby Measurement: 31 weeks (dare I say it, that is pretty darn close to on track)
My ob commented that HE might not be as big as she was thinking. Two bits of surprising news to me there. I explained to her that that slip of the tongue was troubling as two nights ago I had a dream that Sweet Tater was a boy and we had to rush home to man-ify his nursery and dig out John's old clothes. She said, oh no, she was just thinking of John when it slipped out...she has every confidence that Sweet Tater is a precious baby girl, and maybe one that is not terribly ginormous. I can always dream right!?! So with that I asked her if we would get another sonogram (to check size, well and gender too now)...she said yes, around 36 weeks. If things pan out we may consider the VBAC, but I am just waiting and seeing and not planning on anything at this point. Currently, we just need this little one to continue growing in her (or his) comfy quarters. Next appointment in 2 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment