Last night was beautiful! John was very content to have Tate and I to himself and no one poking and proding at him. We had some dinner, and some cuddle time before putting John to bed in his pack n play at 8 pm. He slept great for 3 hours, before waking for a diaper change. John woke one more time during the night for a little reassurance and slept again until 8:50 this morning!!! We all feel really rested and great. John's swelling is starting to subside, but his eyes are still swollen shut (maybe later today that will start to go down). I headed home this morning to determine if our airing out through out the night was helping. I was pleasantly surprised and went back to get the boys. We were home a little after noon, where we enjoyed some lunch and set up John's pack n play in the den so he could be close to us, and we can keep his head elevated. We are all relaxing and getting used to being home again.
3 comments:
he looks like a little old man with his feet crossed. his poor eyes and head sutures! more than i can take :(
So glad to hear you're all home! We're here for you if you need anything at all.
What a trooper he is! Sweet little thing is not even crying..I would be if I could not see! So cute that he has his lovies with him all of the time. I just want to hold him and kiss him! Thank you so much for updating the blog and keeping us all informed! Love you all!
Post a Comment