Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
That's SOOO Funny!
John and I took a long road trip last week and we have lots to post about. I hope to find time this week to get it all in, but to tide you over I have to share the cutest video. John started laughing this week. Tate swore that a week ago Sunday he laughed in his sleep while I was away at the grocery store, but I saw nothing that could be considered a laugh during the next few days. And then on Thursday we were visiting Papa and GranNan and the boy put on a cute show for Papa and Aunt Chrissie. I was too captivated to think of grabbing the video but Tate captured this on Saturday with Amy!
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HOW STINKIN' CUTE IS THAT VIDEO?! What an adorable little cutie-pie...I just want to squeeze his smiling little cheeks! How fun that he's getting to be so interactive!
ha, that is so cute! what's all the viva la spurs stuff??? GO MAVS! :) cristy
I'm so glad you caught John's great laugh and smile for all of us to see!!
Papa
I dont know who was having more fun their: the person trying to make John laugh or John.
On a side note, I am personally offended that he is a Spurs fan, and having cheers of "go spurs go" on this video. Dont rule out the Nuggets yet, they may just come back...
Post a Comment