Monday, January 29, 2007

Visit from GranNan and Papa




Saturday night we got a visit from John's grandparents. GranNan and Papa brought up some dinner (County Line...yum yum) for Tate and I and brought lots of love for John. Sunday morning Papa made us all his famous french toast before they headed home.



We were finally able to share our Christmas gifts too...honestly I don't think any gift we could have given would hold a candle to the little boy!



Our best gift ever!



Thanks for a your quick visit!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yay!! Loved this post, April. I think it is fun to see the 3 generations of BOYS!! We have one like that I love with Jack, his Dad, and Samuel. Glad that you all had a fun visit with Bill and Nancy!

BrandyLee said...

John just gets more adorable by the day! How nice that all three of you got some spoilin'- dinner AND breakfast from your sweet visitors...how wonderful! - and I'm sure John loved the cuddles from his Papa and GranNan.