FIRST PHOTOS
VISITORS


















I can't believe we missed photos of Becky & Joe, Brandy (John's first babysitter), Scott & Veronica, Mary Catherine and I am sure I am forgetting someone else who stopped by the hospital...this means you have to visit us again soon!!!












1 comment:
Hey, Saw the blog when Beth sent me the link to their kids blog. I knew you were close, and Mindi told me about the baby and going to the hospital.
Congrats to you both. Cute baby, that is so great, and I can see how happy you both are. It is a great thing I can only imagine to feel that love. I have a little neice and she is the best thing.
And so cool that you had so many people come by and share in your enjoyment. Maybe I'll see you three somewhere sometime soon.
Your Friend, Clay
Post a Comment