Wow...what a week we have had. John made his speedy entry into the world and life has been good, very good. We hadn't planned on having the boy here so early, in fact we had set the date for January 12th...but that is what we get for planning, right? I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post, I just can't seem to find time to take my eyes off this baby boy. Tate and I are completely in love. We made it home Friday afternoon and have so enjoyed settling John Reiff into his home. I am so grateful that Zelle was supportive of Tate taking a few days off...we have all three (or should I say 7-with all the animals) enjoyed getting accustomed to our new family. The weather has been winter-ish (a rarity around here)...the news is touting a "Winter Blast" but in actuality its cold and rainy. Tate has been building fires all weekend and we have enjoyed being shut in.
I hope to fill everyone in on the events that lead up to the delivery and all the fun we have had since. Of course we have already filled the camera memory card 4 times...so I have tons of photos to share!
No comments:
Post a Comment