The Tater Tot's grandparents and greatgrandmother spoiled him (and his parents) rotten by furnishing this room. His mom, dad and grandpa really put in some blood sweat and tears (many many tears from his daddy) in getting everything just perfect. I won't go into every last detail but I feel the refinished floors and Tate and my daddy's new baseboards and framed out mirror really renewed this room. The mirror was an added bonus when we bought our home 2.5 years ago. I don't want everyone thinking we are the kind of people who install full wall mirrors...though I don't know what people think about those kinds of people. hmm...
Anyway, I LOVE how it all turned out and I can't wait to bring our baby home to his fancy digs!
4 comments:
Freaking out here because I am LOVING your nursery SO much. It is absolutely PERFECT!! John is going to love his new digs. I cannot wait to see it all in person. Maybe you and Tate have a future in nursery decorating? Oh, I love the floors by the way. Yippee!!
Oh, and John is going to love that mirror. I can already picture him standing up to give it kisses!!
April, I think Amy is right... you should be a decorator! I love it! It is adorable! Can't wait to see John in his room. Love the frame around the window and the curtains are so cute! You are very creative! Love, Aunt Chrissie
The room just couldn't be more adorable! The mirror is great...it makes the room look so much more bright and open.
Post a Comment