Monday, May 16, 2011


The swelling continues to increase, but John is not in any pain. He is starving, and as soon as he can keep his fluids down we will be sure to fill this boy up! So proud of my brave little guy, he has been a trooper all day today.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Thank you, April for keeping us updated. Brian and I are praying for you and sweet John. Love you all very much.

Tiffany said...

So amazed you are updating your blog. So glad the surgery went well. So many families are praying for you all and you have been on my heart all day. Let me know if you need anything up at Medical City.

April said...

You are super mom!!! I have been thinking about yall...love and prayers!

Courtney said...

Sweet boy. I am so glad surgery went well. Saying lots of prayers for a speedy recovery. XOXO.

The Q. Family said...

Brave boy and brave family!! {{{hugs}}} and more prayers sweetie!