Saturday, May 28, 2011

Super Hero Jammies


Courtesy of the Super Skaggs Family! Thank you guys! I swear they invoke super sleeping powers!


John is doing great. He went to Speech and OT this week and is really back in the swing. He tends to run out of steam earlier these days and is taking awesome naps, but other than that and a somewhat big head, you wouldn't know he had his skull taken off and put back together 12 days ago. His right eye, aka "The Trouble Maker" swelled shut again after opening, but the swelling has finally resolved and all looks great. The whinies have also returned in full force, so we are working on that...I see lots of time outs in our future.


We have a full weekend ahead with the Ewing/Odom family reunion, church, Lucy Kate's birthday party and Launa's Little Library Memorial Day Bash.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

I'm so glad your back to blogging! Prayers for your little Super Hero (and Aiden too). Those little boys (and their Mama's!) are Rockstar's!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again! I am praying for your sweet John.

Jerod Starkey said...

Glad things are looking good. Love the jammies. We have super socks around here that seem to work the trick.

Blessings...