I have so much posting to catch up on, but I wanted to let everyone know that we are home and doing great. John is LOVING his baby sister, and wants to give her kisses all the time. I couldn't be happier!! The only issue we have these days is his paci addiction, and his thievery. He still tries to nab Rory Cate's paci, but he quickly tries to put it in her mouth, which she usually doesn't appreciate too much. We are being less strict about John's paci restriction (it had been in the crib and in the car only for the past month). Hopefully we aren't creating a monster.
Rory Cate is doing really well. She is a good eater, and we have worked out my over supply issues, this little girl is a trooper and can eat a lot! Sleep is sleep, we aren't doing poorly, and our girl isn't a big fusser just yet, keeping my fingers crossed on that one. She is our sweet sweet baby girl and we are all in awe of her little noises and expressions!
We are all enjoying having Tate home, especially John. I am so sad that he goes back to work next week. We are eating up our last few days of the four of us having all our time together!
Ok, so onto photos. My mom saved the outfit that I went home from the hospital, and this is the dress that Rory Cate wore on Tuesday. It was very sweet. John was so excited we were home and loved the balloon that Rory Cate insisted we stop and pick up on the way home.








Rory Cate is doing really well. She is a good eater, and we have worked out my over supply issues, this little girl is a trooper and can eat a lot! Sleep is sleep, we aren't doing poorly, and our girl isn't a big fusser just yet, keeping my fingers crossed on that one. She is our sweet sweet baby girl and we are all in awe of her little noises and expressions!
We are all enjoying having Tate home, especially John. I am so sad that he goes back to work next week. We are eating up our last few days of the four of us having all our time together!
Ok, so onto photos. My mom saved the outfit that I went home from the hospital, and this is the dress that Rory Cate wore on Tuesday. It was very sweet. John was so excited we were home and loved the balloon that Rory Cate insisted we stop and pick up on the way home.
6 comments:
The kids and I had so much fun visiting your cute family today. We will have to be better of not letting so much time go between visits!
Glad to hear things are settling in! I love that she wore your dress!! Hope to be able to come over soon and spend some time with John and Rory Cate!
Love you guys!
Congrats April on your beautiful expanded family!! Rory cate is just so precious and already has such beautiful features. I am so glad John is loving his new role as big brother. You already look amazing too after just having a newborn. . .you go mama! Tiffany Walker
You guys are such a sweet family of FOUR! It's so sweet that Rory wore your going home dress. She's one lucky little girl to have sweet John as her big bro.
Congratulations April and fam....we are so happy for you guys!!! May God bless your family of four;)
The Murphy's
John is hands down the most handsome little guy and now to think his sister is just as gorgeous! Such a beautiful family and 2 healthy kids are such wonderful blessings!!!
Post a Comment