So sorry for the lack of updates. It has been busy around here and I am in psycho nesting/check list mode and can't sit still for 5 seconds to type up a post, much less download photos. I do have many posts in my head but they may not get put up until after our sweet angel arrives.
So it seems Friday it will be. We had a bit of excitement last week when I was having somewhat regular contractions for two days, but that all quieted down and my cervix isn't budging. At least I got to experience something of labor, albeight nothing too exciting. Last time with John I don't think I ever even had a Braxton Hicks, so I guess I will take it. Our Sweet Tater is way up high, even though I feel like I have the most massive beer belly hanging low over my pants...I can't even wear pants or shorts anymore without baring all, dresses it is. She just hasn't settled into the my pelvis and my cervix isn't getting the message from these contractions.
So Friday we go in early for the c-section and I hope to post some pics by the afternoon.
John is doing great, Mommy is doing great, Rory Cate is doing great, and Daddy is getting over some sort of virus...hopefully by Friday he will be 100%. Thank you to everyone who keeps checking in...I really do hope to get the blog caught up sometime in the near future.
1 comment:
I've been checking and checking daily to see if there was any news! Can't wait to see pictures later today or over the weekend!!
Post a Comment