Congrats! I can't wait to see some close up photos :) You look fabulous!!! (ps: Emily is sitting here with me and wants to know when that cute baby is going home!)Cristy
Leonard and I are so happy for you guys! I am wearing my "Life Is Good" hat and I think that about says it all! Take care of yourself and love those babies! Love, Cindy
5 comments:
Congrats! She is so beautiful! We cannot wait to meet her!
Love,
Uncle Chris, Aunt Emily, Hannah and Seth
She's a beauty! Thanks for sharing... Misty
Congrats! I can't wait to see some close up photos :) You look fabulous!!! (ps: Emily is sitting here with me and wants to know when that cute baby is going home!)Cristy
Leonard and I are so happy for you guys! I am wearing my "Life Is Good" hat and I think that about says it all! Take care of yourself and love those babies!
Love,
Cindy
Perfect size! Congratulations! We look forward to meeting Rory.
Post a Comment