Monday, March 19, 2007

Our Visitors

It's been a while. I have finally cooled off from the towing incident and feel I can come back to blogger with a better attitude ;). Seriously, John has been exploring different sleep options and has left his mother in the dust. I seem to finally be recovering from my nasty cough and John seems to be settling into a somewhat consistent routine...hallelujah!

We had a few visitors last weekend:


Aunt Chrissie


Papa

Unfortunately GranNan was feeling under the weather and so sweetly declined to join Papa and Aunt Chrissie so as not to expose John to any possibility of illness. We missed you GranNan and hope to see you VERY soon! John was very well behaved for dinner and breakfast out and even showed off a bit during his massage and bath.

On Sunday Nona came for a night!


Nona

Emily, Chris and Hannah came for a visit last week and we made a trip to the arboretum. John slept thru all of the fun (strapped in the Baby Bjorn)...so we only got the one photo when I had to feed him and change his diaper. Miss Hannah sure had a blast!







2 comments:

Amy said...

April - Is his hair coming in blonde? It looks super light in some of those pictures...he would come by that honestly with you!! Loved the pictures - talk to you soon.

April said...

Hey Amy...John's hair is slowly growing in but it is too short to really tell what color it will be. Right now I think it is lighter than the first go round.