Friday, March 09, 2007

Baby Massage

Much like his mom, John really seems to enjoy receiving massages. Nick G's mom suggested the book Baby Massage which has great photos making it easy to follow along.

We have tried to stick to a bedtime routine hoping to get the boy on a good schedule. So around 8:00 we start our massage, take a bath at 8:30 and nurse at 9:00. I then start praying the boy will go to sleep. Sometimes he is down by 9:30, but it usually takes him until at least 10:30 to really hit the hay. I find massage time very relaxing myself and a great opportunity to really "talk" to John. These pics are from Tuesday night and the videos are from Wednesday.






Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

And in case you aren't convinced:


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Obviously, Tate and I were way more excited about this than John! Oh and please excuse my really annoying voice...isn't it awful actually hearing your own voice, especially the baby talk voice?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh...you guys are so cute!! I love the drop shot videos...cristy

Tate said...

That's my boy!!

Amy said...

OH MY GOSH, it only took Samuel like 5 months to perfect that trick. I am seriously amazed at John - he really looks like he will be crawling next week. And, I LOVE that little toosh. I love hearing you and Tate on the video, too. I am giggling right now watching it!!

David Holub said...

My favorite line:
"Cover 'is prah-vits!"