Monday, March 19, 2007

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!


On St. Paddy's Day John attended his first ever parade! We met up with Mindi, Traci and Becky on Greenville for the festivities. John loved every minute of snuggle time with the ladies, such a guy! He really was well behaved and seemed to enjoy the crowds, and the fence jumpin', his first DART ride, and seeing his Daddy fist 2 forties (he so takes advantage of my DD status).


Hey Min, I really want to see the parade!

Thanks for the great view...check out the Clydesdales.



My boys...aren't they cute!?!

Hey Dad...that parade was great and now we get to enjoy lunch with some hot ladies...do you mind passing me around. I love the ladies.




Ummm...I think you all forgot something. Where's my Guinness!?!

1 comment:

BrandyLee said...

I LOVE the face he's making and the Guinness comment you put with it in the last pic! So glad John got to do his first St. Patty's day up right!