Monday, February 19, 2007

A wonderful low key weekend


Ah...no plans whatsoever! It was HEAVEN! Tate flew in from Houston on Friday and came home early...so while he caught up with his son, I quickly cleaned the house and after that we had nothing that "had" to be done.


So we slept in Saturday, hung out in our pjs until the afternoon and did manage one little outing.

We took John for his first practice...FOOTBALL PRACTICE!

I missed the photo op of the three guys doing monkey rolls in the backyard, but Coach Carey laid out the plan for John's rise to the NFL. You can never start too early these days. I mean, do you think Peyton and Eli weren't throwing spirals by 6 months of age?


I hate that this is the only photo I got with Coach Carey (John was not pleased with the 2-a-day schedule), but I did manage the one and I got a few good ones with Mrs. Carey. She is a pro with the babykind (seriously, a wealth of knowledge and a sort of baby whisperer...you should have seen John melt in her arms) and I am relieved to have her just around the corner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his picture on his back. His little fat arms and legs are so cute! And, I love the feet! His toes are so cute! Love the pictures, April. I'm addicted to the blog.

April said...

Thanks Chrissie...our boy is definitely growing and gettin' chubby!

BrandyLee said...

Love the pics of the Carey's with John...so precious! Good to know there's a baby whisperer in the neighborhood!