MATCH.COM
Profile: Very attractive young man looking for fun loving, energetic thumb-sucking young lady between the age of 1 day and 1 year.
Name: John
Nicknames: Tiger, Little Man, Little Bear, Fussy Butt
Age: 5 weeks 2 days
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Height: approximately 22 inches
Interests: eating, sleeping, pooping, bathtime, raising a ruckus at 3 am
Collections: pacifiers
Greatest Aspiration: To crawl
Dream Date: Tummy Time for 2
Traits I am looking for:
Toothless, Hair: could take it or leave it, Double Chin is a plus, Enjoys Brown Bear, Brown Bear
Happy Valentine's Day!
7 comments:
hilarious! he looks so serious...cristy
Oh my gosh, LOVING your post!! SO cute - it almost makes me wish Samuel was a girl. Hee-hee!! What a hottie John is and SUCH a catch!!
Cristy, it is serious business looking for that special someone! :)
I thought of a few more things to add...
Amy, I love you! Thanks for making me feel so stinkin' good about the blog!
What a great profile. Sure to get a lot of responses on Match!
Dear John,
I am interested in your post! I am a little over 4 months and great at tummy time! I went to the doctor today and weighed in at 16lbs10oz...so I for sure have a double chin! And, I hope you like thighs, because I got some big ones. I really don't have much hair. I have a small bald spot on the back! I have pretty blue eyes and the cutest smile you have ever seen!!!! I don't usually rise at 3am, but I could totally get up for you! I love Brown Bear and all books....especially at bedtime! Maybe my mommy will bring me over soon. She keeps talking about it, but she has been sick and didn't want to get you sick. When I come over maybe I can give you a little smooch! Daddy does not like me kissing at such an early age, but we will try to sneak one in ;)
Sincerely,
"Rolling over for you"
(Claire)
Dear Claire,
I am eagerly anticipating our first meeting. And I can't wait for that kiss!!
I hope your mommy gets to feeling better very soon.
XOXO,
John
Post a Comment