Saturday, November 01, 2008

John's new word

He calls his sister "RoRo"...Tate thinks it is hilarious and encourages it, me, not so much. We are working on it. I have heard "RoyCat", that is a bit better. Guess we could have chosen an easier name for him.

Speaking of words, John is doing much better in the chatting department. He has "words" for outside, up, down, more, uh-oh, juice, snack, mama, dada, nana, papa, dog, cat, truck, bus, car, woo-woo (firetruck), choo-choo, ball, milk, boy, girl and a few more. He still relies on his signs for please and thank you. I am not certain if speech therapy is working, or if it is just he is ready to talk. Apparently, his daddy didn't talk until well after 2, and his Papa's baby book states that he didn't talk until FIVE! They both turned out to be rather intelligent, an attorney and a surgeon, so we aren't worried! Oh and I thought with talking we might lose the whining, I thought wrong.

No comments: