So in an effort to pretend like this might happen, here is my feeble attempt to "start". Photos from after church...this was a forced event, neither of the boys were too happy about it.
Oh and Aiden is doing great! Check out Taryn's blog for updates.
3 comments:
How cute are y'all!! Loving the update sister! :o)
Okay, John is ADORABLE in his glasses. How is he doing with them? Does he mind wearing them? I LOVE them! And, Rory Cate is BEAUTIFUL - she is getting so big. And, I have been keeping up with little Aiden. He is such a cutie pie and I am so glad he is doing so well. Hope y'all had a great weekend!
At least you are still attempting to post. My poor blog is practically empty right now, and I'm catching serious heat for it. One of these days, one of these days. Maybe after Brooks' room is finally no longer pink(supposed to happen next week)and decorated into a cute boy nursery, Christmas cards are sent out, and I am caught up on my work-work, then I'll get back into the swing of things. Your kiddos are precious!
Post a Comment