John landed his first modeling job on Sunday! Miss Erin sweetly asked John to be a part of her photo shoot for her Dirty Birdie line of t-shirts. We didn't even have to leave our house, as Erin brought the photo shoot to us. John had a great time playing with Wes and Victoria, I can't wait to see the pics. Oh and the boy scored a couple of super cute shirts too!
John's new favorite game is Rodeoin'. Erin left the stick horse for John to play with and of course he totally hams it up after the photo shoot when Daddy got home from work.
Check back and I will let you know if any of his pics make Erin's website. And I will also update the site when John replaces David Beckham as Armani's new underwear model.
4 comments:
He looks so cute with his horse! Your stomache has totally dropped!! Are you sure Rory isn't coming soon?? :)
Love the sippy cup! It completes the ensemble. :) Looking good, John!! :)
I think he is ready for the rodeo circuit!! He is almost galloping on that horse!!!
Now THAT is the life! A diaper, cowboy hat, sippy full of milk and a stick horse. What more could a boy want?! SO adorable!
Post a Comment