I have started many posts but haven't had much time! Things are great around here, we are still working on some sleep issues but all in all John is doing absolutely fantastic. And the Sweet Tater is still kickin' and doing her thing.
Tomorrow morning we are going in early for our 2nd attempt at the Hydrocele repair. Please keep John in your prayers that everything goes smoothly. I am a little less than optimistic that this will take place as John has another snotty nose, poor kid's sinus' just don't drain properly so allergies and small colds take a hold and John has a hard time shakin' them. He hasn't had a fever and the gunk is clear by 9 am, but if the anesthesiologist has any concerns we don't want to proceed with sedation. Keep your fingers crossed that John wakes up with a clear head ;).
I will update when we get home on how everything went. I hope to find some time tomorrow afternoon, if all works out, to get some fun posts up too. Sorry for the delay.
No comments:
Post a Comment