From 7/8/2008:
Sweet Tater is doing great. My appointment was uneventful besides the fact that I gained 4 lbs in 12 days. Suppose that is what I get when I make a comment such as "I think my body might be made for pregnancy". When will I learn?
Stats:
BP: 90/60
Weight gain: 4lbs (17 total)
Baby HR: 140s
Baby Measurement: 35 weeks
She is as feisty as John was in the docs office...kicking the heart beat proby thingy with such force that it kind of startles the doctor. Luckily she seems to kick out and not the internal organs...sweet girl, thanks for being kind to your mama!
I did have a bit of a RASH scare...luckily it was only a heat rash...whew, that totally had me in panic mode. So far so good! Next up, sonogram on Thursday the 24th to measure how big this baby might be. Next appointment later that same day. At this point we will talk more about the VBAC.
Oh and I forgot to mention, next time the doc starts checking for progress and we move to appointments every week. I can't even believe how quickly this time has passed.
1 comment:
17 lbs - that's it?!?! By 33 weeks, I had already gained 30 with both of my pregnancies! You are one of those skinny pregnant chicks - ugh!
In all honesty though, I am happy to hear how things with #2 are coming along. With all of the stress you've had to go through these last few months, it's amazing that you are handling everything so well. Congrats and can't wait to see pics when she gets here!
Post a Comment