Saturday, May 24, 2008

Crib Room Graduate

Monday was John's last day of Mothers Day Out. I forgot my camera when I picked him up, so we decided to stop by on Friday, teacher work day, to grab a few picks of John with his first two teachers. I am so glad we did.

When I drop him off on Monday mornings, John would get a little weepy. And picking him up in the afternoons he would launch himself towards me and cling to me like a monkey. I know he had a good time at school, but I never got to see actual evidence of how much he loves Ms. Amy and Ms. Stacy until yesterday. He had so much fun playing with the ladies when he had their undivided attention. It made my heart smile.

We are going to miss our lovely teachers this summer and so wish they were going to be his teachers next year, but we are thrilled that in the fall we will get to see them twice a week on our way to John's Toddler class!



1 comment:

Emily said...

Congrats on your graduation, John!!