Friday, March 21, 2008

New Potato - almost 18 weeks

Our ob is out of town for the next two weeks so we got our 18 week appointment a little early. All continues to go very well with the New Potato. I love my ob to pieces and enjoy our little visits almost as much for the conversation as for the opportunity to hear the little one's heartbeat.

And here are the stats:

My BP: 90/60
My weight gain: AGAIN ZERO...Ben and Jerry's must be good for the figure! Might I recommend Cheesecake Brownie...rich and yummy!

Baby's HR: high 140s/low 150s

I asked Dr. S for her opinion on gender and she said girl...definitely girl. Then she proceeded to tell me that she thinks her 6 month old daughter is the epitomy of perfection and perhaps she is just a little biased. We will hopefully find out if she has willed a little lady in my tummy in a little over a week!

Oh and for the record, our sequential screen results came back last week and all checked out great.

No comments: