When it is has gotten this far, we know we can expect a rotten rest of the day. This is definitely a bad sign, even though he is as cute as a button! We put John in the car this afternoon to force a nap on him. He did fall asleep about 5 minutes after the video was taken, finally!
Looking at the video now, I see a glint in the boy's eye. I am pretty sure he is saying, "hee hee, I won, I didn't have to take a nap!"...last laughs on him! :)
4 comments:
Oh girl, this post is so adorable!! It makes me think of Jack because he gets like this when he is sleepy - totally goofy and giggly. LOVE it!
That was hilarious! I love that you can hear the calming music in the background and John is just lauging like he is watching Sienfield or something. Too funny!! Poor Mommy, you must be exhausted!
So Cute!!!
In regards to your last post about jumping the crib, have you seen the "Cozy Crib Tent"? We used one with Alex (when he jumped out at 16 months) until we needed the crib for Baby Cate. I cannot recommend it enough. He loved it, and thought it was like a real tent...and now has a fun tent on his big boy bed. Just a thought!
Oh my gosh...that is one of the funniest/cutest things I've seen in a LONG while! What a stinker! Way to outsmart him with the nap-inducing car ride!
Post a Comment