Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Last year, John set up a profile with match.com. The response has been remarkable.


And before anyone says anything, we know, we know. Cousins and aunts have made the slideshow. Perhaps you forgot, John has that East Texas blood running through his veins! :)

6 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Valentine's Day, John!! I LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day, sweet baby boy! Aunt Chrissie loves John! xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

SO many women! Such stiff competition for your valentine's day affection! Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo - Ava James

BrandyLee said...

Ava and Elizabeth each have a weak spot for a Willie serenade. Looks like John might be their first sister battle-of-the-boy! Happy love day John-boy!

Elizabeth said...

East Texas blood!!!!! That makes me even more sure that John and Claire are a match made in heaven!!!! We love some East Texas anything!!!!!!!! Nacogdoches and Lindale unite!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to have made John's list of leading ladies. Honestly, does one boy need so many??? xoxo John! Emily and I love you....and your East Texas roots! Go Palestine ;)