John put in a full day today working on sitting and crawling. Mom and Dad's bed makes the falls a lot more fun!
Look at me!
Alright, got that down...onto moving! Catch me if you can!
Man, this is hard work!
Whatcha doin'?
Hey Lady...don't leave me!
You know, I've been thinking...maybe you could just carry me around forever!
Well, fine...
I'm out of here!
With determination like this, I am sure it will be no time before the boy is on the go!
4 comments:
That last photo makes him look like a disgruntled old man, what are you feeding that kid??!!
What a cutie! And such determination too!
My goodness, he's sitting up so well! Brace yourself girl...looks like he WILL be on the move soon!
emily just came in and saw this last picture...and said "who is that little man??" he looks so funny in that last picture! hysterical...cristy
Post a Comment