Friday, June 22, 2007

Oh how I miss my boy!

So we are in Santa Fe enjoying Tate's firm and wonderful weather, but I am missing John like crazy! I spoke with mom (a few times ;) and all is well back in Dallas. John is finally taking a bottle which helps me to get a little extra sleep! I am sure he is having a great time with his Nanny, Aunt Emily and Hannah, and Grandpa will be joining them this afternoon.

Leaving yesterday was as hard as I thought it would be and Tate had to talk me down on the tarmack as I wanted to ask the pilot to take me back to the gate. I am sure that wouldn't have been a problem, but I am glad I am here and we are both enjoying everyone company very much. We have many exciting activites lined up and the real treat comes tomorrow when a day at the spa has been arranged!! I can't wait!

But I also can't wait for Sunday to get here so I can get back to my little man!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious picture of John! I miss him also! His little face is getting so expressive. I swear, he is just adorable! Love him so much! Have fun in Santa Fe, April! Love, Chrissie

Amy said...

feeling your pain, girl - SO feeling your pain! Have a fantastic trip and know I can't wait to hear about it!

BrandyLee said...

Oh, lady...that first trip away is SOOOO hard! I'm so proud of you for taking it like a champ! Hope y'all had a wonderful time...can't wait to hear about it!