Thursday, August 31, 2006

20 Weeks

At 20 weeks both Tate and I are definitely feeling the effects of this pregnancy. ;) The doctor noted on Monday that our son is measuring a week and a half bigger than expected. The little guy is definitely growing and moving around quite a bit, I love this!!

Things are great here in Dallas. Getting the news of our boy was super exciting. We have spent the past few days digesting the info and are proud to announce that our son will be named

JOHN REIFF

(John is Tate's grandfather's name and Reiff is the traditional German spelling of my maiden name.)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Girl, you look so adorable!! And, Tate, you look pretty good yourself. :-) I LOVE the name - traditional and meaningful. Did the doctor move up your due date?

BrandyLee said...

Can we call your little 'un "J.R."? I love the name! Tate, you are the picture of beauty...you're glowing!

April said...

No JR hopefully! It's enough tbat we live in Dallas, we don't want to LIVE Dallas. :)

Thanks for your sweet comments girls. I agree Tate is glowing.

No due date refresh yet. I will talk to my regular doc next week about these "big" developments...makes me nervous! :)