I had an appointment today and the doc says everything looks great!
Stats:
The Tater Tot's heart rate: 150 bpm
My BP: 100/50
My weight: yeah right...I will reveal that I am back up to my pre-pregnancy poundage. No guessing please!
They don't do much at these routine appointments but monitor my blood pressure and the baby's heart rate, oh and they collect a urine sample every time to measure for high levels of protein. Nothing of concern thus far.
The insomnia is frustrating to me and no solutions were offered today, but I got a new pillow and hope that will help.
Oh and the Charlie Horses are a bit weird too. I get them all the time in my calves and the arches of my feet. Two pals have recommended more potassium, so I will bump my daily banana consumption to two. By the way...where does the term "Charlie Horse" come from?
2 comments:
April's new pillow is freaking huge!! It looks like a gigantic horse shoe.
Thank God we we bought a bigger bed!
Gordo, sorry you've gotta share the bed w/ the horeshoe pillow, but it's a small price to pay if it gets April the sleep she needs!
Post a Comment