Saturday, October 11, 2008

I knew this would happen...

I knew I couldn't blog until I finished up a few things, once I start I can't stop!!!

But I have checked off the following items off my list:

--Insurance Appeals (I can take a break until all my appeals are considered)
--Thank you notes (I really let that get out of hand...if you are owed a thank you and you haven't received one from me, please know I am incredibly grateful for all the love, support, gifts, food, and prayers we have all received over the summer...I tried to jot down on my list every occassion of incredible kindness, but I know a few slipped through the cracks.)
--RoryCate's Announcements (I am just waiting on a few addresses, hopefully by Wednesday they will be in the mail)
--A clean house (gave up on that one...I would never blog again!)

I still have a full plate of fun chores. This week I am meeting with a gardner at my favorite nursery to create a plan for our yard. RoryCate's Christmas stocking is coming along, slowly but surely. 10 lbs to lose by December, after the fair this one is going to be tough. Photos, I am horrible about not putting photos out in our home. I am on this one, and mark my words, our house will be more decorated in the next few weeks. I have had empty frames for years, just too lazy to put a photo in them. And catching up on this here blog. I have so many posts all the way back to the last trimester of my pregnancy.

No comments: