Saturday, October 11, 2008

Big Tex and the Taters

Tate took a day off to enjoy the fair with us on Thursday. We met up with Jeremy, Erin and Ava and had a great time!

First stop...the farm barn! Besides a slight encounter with an ostrich, John loved it!


He kept referring to the pig as "da da"...how grateful am I it wasn't "ma ma"!?!
Next a dog show...Jeremy LOVED this one (heehee)!

Of course a little funnel cake was on the menu...
and cotton candy too...
the adults consumed the following:

beer, fletchers corn dogs, chicken fried bacon, fried truffle, curly taters, beer, fried grilled cheese, fried smores, fried guacamole, beer, I think I am leaving something off...oh the fried cookie dough. It was a good fair day.




A single altercation with the PoPo, not too shabby!
John's one fair ride...he begged to ride the sling shot bungee thingy, so mommy compromised with the carousel...it was pretty scary!
And Tate's favorite exhibit.



1 comment:

BrandyLee said...

Looks like y'all had lots of fun at the fair! Hey, how did we miss the torso-less man when WE were there?! Totally cool!