Thursday, November 15, 2007

Does he see DEAD people?

Not something you expected to see on the baby blog, huh? But the boy did something bizarre yesterday. We were playing in the living room, when John looks up (like he does at his daddy) and his eyes followed, in slow motion, from the front door all the way down the hallway. Then to my surprise he starts crawling like crazy to get to his bedroom. I follow and the boy just peaks his head in the room as if he is looking for someone. WOOOOOO. Now I must admit, I think this is all coincidence, but I know my husband won't think so. Tate LOVES a good ghost story. And we do have our history with Abigail, the Corpus Christi heart healthy ghost.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay. That is freakin' freaky. Yikes!

Anonymous said...

weirdo rama mama!!

BrandyLee said...

I would have totally freaked out if my kid did that in my house! Ghosts, stay AWAY! I'm sure if any people have "the gift" of being able to see ghosts, it has to be little babies. I just got the chills. Yikes.