Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Avocado for Breakfast

Yay! Something new to eat!
What is this?
I don't think I like it.
No, I know I don't like it!
Get it out...I can see it...it is GREEN!
Seriously, I just said get it out, don't shovel more in!!
Ooohh, pretty.
Now this tastes pretty good.
Seriously, this thing rocks!


So John didn't fall in love with the avocado. But he did love the seed. So he is requesting that all of you that feel the seed has no real value to reconsider.

We tried again after lunch and he literally shuttered and gagged. I think Mom and Dad will finish this round of avocados and we will try again in a couple weeks.

Next on the menu, sweet potatoes. But we can't try until at least this weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great sequence of pictures! April,you are so funny!
John would probably like avocado if there was some sugar or honey mixed in.Thanks for this fabulous way to keep up.
Love,
Papa

Anonymous said...

He's just like Tate!

BrandyLee said...

I love the "yuck" face he's making...how CUTE! Hey, a word of warning about sweet potatoes...maybe it was just AVa, but when we introduced her to that food around 6-7 months she was up ALL night with serious gas!!