


So my precious husband has been milking this for all its worth! Front door service to and from work...minimal chores...personal ankle wraps. Don't get me wrong, I am so happy to do it! But I do have a sinking suspicion that Tate is just a tiny bit happy this happened, as he was supposed to floor our attic when he got home on Sunday.
4 comments:
Tate - SO sorry about your sad little ankle. I hate spraining my ankle and your's looks pretty bad. Hang in there Big'n and hope to see you soon!!
Love,
Amy
Your dogs look gross. Did you break anything?
Tate-
So sorry to hear about your ankle -hope it is getting better.
Em and Hannah
Milk it Gordo...your days of one-on-one attention from your adorable, doting wife are about to be on hold for a bit here in about, oh 90 days!!
Seriously, though...sorry about your injury. It looks painful, for sure.
Post a Comment