Tuesday, September 19, 2006

This is one proud Aunt!

It's official! Tiffany, my 15 year old niece, is a professional cake decorator.



For Christmas this past year my mom got Tiffany and Janie (my sister-in-law) cake decorating lessons. Nanny is well known for her most delicious birthday and wedding cakes and as kids we never went without a perfectly decorated cake for our themed birthdays (my favorite was Strawberry Shortcake). So now she is passing the torch and sharing the tradition with the girls.

So Tiff got her first order for an anniversary cake this past weekend and it turned out beautiful. I am sure she had a little help from her mom. Good job girls!



I am keeping my fingers crossed that Tiffany will eventually go to culinary school...she is a great cook and has taken a class at Viking with me. I owe her another one this year!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Go Tiffany!! I am totally impressed. I know there will be lots of birthday cakes for baby John in your future!!

Emily said...

The cake is awesome Tiffany!! Chris and I are really impressed!!!

Aunt Em