Absolutely beautiful pics, and yes, you look GORGEOUS! That is one great looking family. :) I'm so glad you updated; I've been having dreams you know. ;P
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, April!! Oh my gosh, the kids have grown. I must see you guys soon. :) :) My favorite picture is the one where John is hugging RoryCate. She seems so happy, and he is obviously so loving. :) Sweet babies!! Thanks for sharing!
9 comments:
I LOVE those pictures. They're perfect. And you are such the hot mama in the one of you and RoryCate.
Seriously LOVE these pictures, April!! I can't wait to chat.
xoxo
Absolutely beautiful pics, and yes, you look GORGEOUS! That is one great looking family. :)
I'm so glad you updated; I've been having dreams you know. ;P
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY, April!! Oh my gosh, the kids have grown. I must see you guys soon. :) :) My favorite picture is the one where John is hugging RoryCate. She seems so happy, and he is obviously so loving. :) Sweet babies!! Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful pictures! Did Emily Mulkey take them??
She did Wendy!
April~those are just beautiful photos. I might have to try her in the Fall :)
I love the picture of you holding the baby up in the air. You look beautiful!
Those are great, April! What treasures.
Post a Comment