HAAAAAAAAAAAAA, thanks for the laugh :)
How cute is he! ADORABLE!!! Hope you're all doing well! Take care, Misty
Love the boots and hat.
OH how freakin' cute! He was doing a show for us over the Baptism weekend. That boy is a dancer for sure! Get a video if you can. So cute!
OH MY GOSH!!! He is precious!!!
Now if that ain't the cutest little cowboy I ever did see! Looks like he's sayin' "howdy, ma'm".
So hilarious and precious!!! John is ready to round him up a girlfriend :0)
I work with Mary at OCH and have been following your blog since she told me about your sweet kiddos. I just have to tell you that is the cutest picture I have ever seen!!
Hands down, best pic.
Cutest cowboy ever!
A Texas-style Michael Jackson-move! I love this!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA, thanks for the laugh :)
How cute is he! ADORABLE!!! Hope you're all doing well! Take care, Misty
Love the boots and hat.
OH how freakin' cute! He was doing a show for us over the Baptism weekend. That boy is a dancer for sure! Get a video if you can. So cute!
OH MY GOSH!!! He is precious!!!
Now if that ain't the cutest little cowboy I ever did see! Looks like he's sayin' "howdy, ma'm".
So hilarious and precious!!! John is ready to round him up a girlfriend :0)
I work with Mary at OCH and have been following your blog since she told me about your sweet kiddos. I just have to tell you that is the cutest picture I have ever seen!!
Hands down, best pic.
Cutest cowboy ever!
A Texas-style Michael Jackson-move! I love this!!!
Post a Comment