Sunday, November 05, 2006

Tater Tot Shower

On Saturday November 4th, John and I were thrown our very first baby shower at Traci's home. It was an absolutely perfect party complete with potato themed fun! I am so blessed with the most amazing friends...I will never be able to express how much I love each and every one of them.

Potato Heads

I was asked to choose a winner for the contest and it was mighty difficult. I had to go with Becky's Kinky Potato because he was fabulous and unfortunately this was the only contest he was going to win...for the record, he would have made an interesting governor! But all (Tate "Dill", John Reiffle Gore-Man, Rastafarian, Hula, Biker, Punk Rocker, Charger (inspired by John Reiff's future as a linebacker), Statistician Potato, etc) were incredible. So incredible that I had to bring them all home to Tate...he was a big fan of Amy's "Dill" Potato.







Potato Bar complete with Tater Tots and Macaroon Tots (these girls are so creative)



Tater Makin' Slideshow





Mr Potato Pinata




Tater Jeopardy




Nothing says this is a great party like Society Bakery Petit Fors!



The girls absolutely showered us with fun, love and incredible gifts. How lucky this little boy is to have all these fabulous ladies (aunties) in his life!! Thank you all (Amy B, Amy S, Angela, Becky, Betsy, Brandy, Caroline, Emily, Holly, Kate, Marissa, Mindi, Traci, Whitney) for a wonderful day! Thank you also to all who attended...I had a blast and hope you did too!

Other Pics:
















1 comment:

April said...

With all the photos I received from my mom, AmyS and Holly, Kate, you managed to hide from the camera! I so wanted a pic of all the hostesses and completely forgot to organize a group shot!!