Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Gender War

I really am intrigued by all the opinions! I am so excited to find out if Tater Tot is a little boy or a little girl, I can't wait. For the record I was pretty convinced we were having a girl, until I had a dream a couple nights ago that I birthed a 10 lb baby boy with blond hair. Now I am PRAYING for that girl! My two previous baby dreams had little girls, with dark curly hair. Now I am just confused. I really don't have a preference either way, I just want to know. August 28th can't get here quick enough!

Give us your opinion in the poll below. Also Emily Y is the bookie, she is taking bets...let her know if you want in on the action.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think the Tater Tot is going to be a girl with dark curly hair - ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

I was a 10lb. 6oz. baby boy with blonde hair and my Mom still loves me...it may have taken a couple of years for her to though. Give it up for those big blonde baby boys!